Here’s our April update the conferences and events where you can find the Wired for Life authors speaking. We encourage you to come along and say hello to us. We love meeting people who have read the book, Facebook and Twitter followers, and anyone who challenges themselves to think differently and garden their mind!
In April you’ll find us at the following events:
- Thursday 11 April 2013 (5.30 – 7.30pm) Brisbane – “The 5 Essential Mindsets for Success” with Martina Sheehan & Susan Pearse for The 1+1 Club HR Forum offered by Davidson Recruitment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, especially if you work in human resources.
- Wednesday 17 April 2013 (7.00 – 8.30am) Yeppoon – “Taming the Busy Mind ” with Martina Sheehan for the Busi Women’s breakfast. Get more details here.
- Friday 19 April 2013 (12.00 – 2.00pm) Brisbane - “Practical Tools for Work-Life Balance: juggling it all without losing your mind” with Susan Pearse & Martina Sheehan for the Australian Institute of Management (AIM) Women’s Series.
- Saturday 20 April 2013 (4.15 – 5.15pm) Sydney - “Wired for Life: Retrain your brain and thrive” with Susan Pearse at The Greatest Gift conference. Get more details here.
In May you’ll find us at the following events:
- Wednesday 22 May 2013 (9.30am – 12.00pm) Brisbane - “Wired for Life: Retrain your brain and thrive” with Susan Pearse for The Style Network Group at Cloudland. Get more details here.
- Friday 31 May (8.45am – 4.45pm) Brisbane – Wired for Life Workshop with Susan Pearse & Martina Sheehan. Our own workshop where you can learn more about how to think differently! Get more details here.
In June you’ll find us at the following event:
- 19 – 20 June 2013 Melbourne – We’ll have a stand at the Happiness & Its Causes Conference. So if you are attending, please come and say hello. We’ll have the full range of Mind Gardener resources available at special prices and plenty of time to chat. This conference will be big, so if you are interested, find out more here.
Each month we will update this information and send it out in our monthly newsletter. So make sure you subscribe to stay up-to-date!