Wired For Life Workshop – Mindset & Mindfulness
“Personal Development – Professional Results”
Here’s what others have said:
“It’s just so logical; it makes so much sense.”
“If you only do one more course ever again, make it this one!”
“It was everything I expected and more. I really look forward to reading the book again, now that I’ve seen them in action.”
“They’re very uplifting and positive. It’s a great energy. They are fun and they keep it interesting.”
“I’ve been to programs like this before but I’ve got more out of this. It makes more sense and the way it’s explained is better. It’s helped me realise some of the things I’m doing. You’ll get something out of it for sure. “
It’s your chance to work directly with the Wired For Life authors and experience one of the life changing programs they have been running for over a decade.
What the Wired for Life Workshop will cover
Everything you think, learn, see and do shapes your brain and changes your life. But with 50,000 thoughts a day, it’s too easy to become overwhelmed by busyness. If you’re serious about harnessing your mind to enhance your clarity and focus, boost your productivity, and create the life you want, we’ll show you how. You’ll explore:
The 7 types of thoughts that capture the mind, what triggers them, and how to recognise when they’ve taken over.
- How the brain uses fear to hold you back
- Which self talk is determining your direction in life
- How habits become ruts that are hard to break
- The contagious messages you catch from your environment
- The what ifs, to dos & re runs you hold in mind, even when they’re not needed
How to cultivate the 5 types of thought that create the life you want.
- Waking up and paying attention to the present
- Being guided by purpose
- Focusing on your strengths
- Cultivating healthy mindsets
- Protecting yourself from the negative thoughts, intentions and emotions of others
What really works when you’re trying to change the way you think, and what doesn’t.
- Why you’ll never win if you try to “stop” a habit of mind
- The meditation myth – it’s not all you need to do
- It’s not complex, but it does require discipline and commitment
- Mindfulness is a skill, one that everyone should build
- Why behaviour-change efforts eventually fail
The types of brain training that should be part of your day, every day.
- Your brain is like your body – it needs regular exercise
- Everything you do is a brain training opportunity – it’s not about adding more stuff to your day
- Not all brain training is the same – get the right combination of exercises
- How to build a brain training exercise program that works for you
- How to stay disciplined and committed to your new brain training program
If you’ve been trying to change your habits of mind but have found it challenging, this workshop will provide the answers and put you in the driver’s seat.
It’s not essential to have read the book Wired for Life before you come (although you’ll enjoy it!). The workshop is designed to make sense to anyone.
Where and When?
The last opportunity to attend the Workshop for 2014 is:
Melbourne Wired for Life 1 day Program 16 May 2014 book now
Just $330 for a full day program that will open your mind and change your life!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive early notification of other programs as they are released.