2012 has been a year that I think I will remember always. I am grateful for so many things but here is a start with my 12 things for 2012:
1. My children giving me the excuse to dress up on halloween, dance in the kitchen and play Marco Polo in the pool.
2. My first (and adorable) nephew Darcy and the opportunity to welcome him into the world.
3. Starting an exercise regime at the start of the year that I am still doing at the end of the year.
4. The gorgeous ocean and all of nature’s wonders.
5. The material things I have acquired that I know don’t bring happiness but certainly bring a smile to my face – my Christian Louboutin shoes (that I can barely walk in) and my gorgeous new kitchen (and particularly the inbuilt coffee machine – my best friend in the mornings).
6. All life threw at me to give me the opportunity to learn more about myself this year.
7. The Hay House authors that inspired me at “I Can Do It” and for the opportunity to become one myself.
8. Weekends away with my friends for the first time in a long time, and the laughs that come from memories.
9. Anyone who has had an a-ha moment from Wired for Life or anything I’ve said in my workshops – without you I am purposeless.
10. The amazing women in the Ausmumpreneur Network and the special bond we have formed, even though we only see each other once a year!
11. For my eyesight – because I suspect this might be the last year before I am forced to get some reading glasses!
12. My parents who have always done what they saw was best for us, and who adore their grandchildren and are around to help when we need it.
What are the 12 things you are grateful for in 2012?